mayo 25, 2007

Todd Howard de Bethesda se "sincera" en los foros

En una de las cosas mas chulas que me he encontrado últimamente en un foro, me topo con un post de nada menos que
Todd Howard, “person-in-charge” of Fallout 3’s development. I’ve worked on most of our stuff, but the one’s that I “created/was in-charge-of” would be Future Shock, SkyNET, Redguard, Morrowind, and Oblivion.
Este tío es un genio como hay pocos, y aunque conocido, creo que no es realmente "reConocido", pero bueno, para la historia quedaran obras como Morrowind u Oblivion.
El caso es que despues de 4 años sin decir ni pio en el foro de Bethesda, de repente se pone a charlar y nos deja con unos apuntes muy, MUY interesantes:
...I think I know what it feels like to adopt kids now, because we adopted Fallout and for the last 3 years we have been doing our best to care for it, and now I love it like it had been our child forever; and soon, very soon, we can show him to the world again. I think he’s got something to say, and I think it’s important.
Y un solo apunte más Batman:
...Speaking of Dark Knight, Batman remains my favorite (one day I’m gonna rock the house with an open-ended gotham city Batman game, mark my words)